6 SWEETGRASS Turkey Hatching Eggs

Arielle

Crowing
8 Years
Feb 19, 2011
Massachusetts, USA

BIN
A gorgeous calico colored heritage-type turkey that is a medium size and mostly creamy-white with black and rust- brown highlights.
celebrate.gif
We have a trio from Porters that are very pretty.

This is the last season that eggs from this varitiey will be offered for sale.

6 fresh hatching eggs are $18. Shipping is $17 as I pack very well: bubble wrap each eggs, packed in shredded newspaper and boxed. Priority shipping.

Please send me a PM using the above button and payal payment can be sent to Melissa@NorthernBoughFarm dot com

I also have Bourbon Reds if you would like a mix.

:) Melissa

Last edited:
You can find them at porterturkeys.com THese birds are from Mr Porter.

I did a little searching online before purchasing them and most of the info is on the hatchery sites.

SO far. The original trio came fro m Porters. THe hens were slow to add the b rown and carmels, but were palm colored early on. THe offspring seem to be doing the same: some add the browns/carmels earlier than others.

these eggs are great. the SG eggs I got are doing great. all but one I can clearly see development and movement, the one im not so sure on. today was the one and only day they get candled. they come off the turner next week.
even if it didn't develop that is 7 out of 8 that's awesome for shipped eggs, especially when your po driver is to lazy to get out of the truck in the rain and says your not home for delivery and the eggs have to wait all weekend at the po.
he.gif
lazy driver
rant.gif
smack.gif

I cant wait for them to hatch.

So I am not the only one with p.o. problems. My sweetgrass eggs showed up in perfect condition. We used a different address in order to have the eggs taken to a different post office to see if they handled things better. They did. But the eggs were packaged so well it was hard to tell if they really were handled better than the other office.

Back
Top Bottom