Sweetie - BPR
IMG_3571.jpg

Mary - RIR or Red Sex link?
IMG_3572.jpg

Little Margaret - Delaware
IMG_3581.jpg

Fluffy - EE
IMG_3586.jpg

Some of the photos aren't great, although Fluffy really posed nicely for me.
smile.png

They look like girls to me! And Mary has a very RIR-ish face, IMHO, even though there are some lighter wing feathers there...... is she the same size as Rhoda? Our sex link is definitely smaller-framed than the RIR we had (at 23 months).
Pretty girls! What did Fluffy look like as a chick and where are they from (seems like I should know that, but I forgot...)?
edited: duh, I just read your other post... Meyer..... and I found your baby pic of Fluffy, too. She looked just like our Fatima (frm Meyer) and she's so pretty now! Hooray!

Last edited:
Just FYI- Here's our RIR (now FrozenFeathers' RIR!) Hazel at about the same age. WE were SO worried she was a roo!:
hazel.jpg

hazel3.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Yea! Think "girls"! Mary is a bit smaller than Rhoda; her feathers haven't come out quite as quickly as Rhodas, which make us think she might be a he. But she's also smaller than Rhoda which make us think "she". Or, she might just have different parents, which I suppose might factor in at least a little.
big_smile.png

Hazel is so pretty!

Hazel was a pretty girl.... is I guess! We had to give her to FrozenFeathers who has roos to keep her in line: she went kinda nuts when she started laying (hormones I guess) and started really bullying the others, pecking feathers, etc. According to Angie she is very sweet-tempered now!
Here's what she looked like at about 5+ months:
hazellastday.jpg

Back
Top Bottom