7-8 Week Brahmas

Well was woke up At 4:45am this morning to a botched crowing sound....

Thought I got all the cockerels but it seems I missed 1 or perhaps 2. Which means all my Brahmas were boys.

Went & looked at them & I think I’m seeing saddle feathers coming in on both now.
Well that blows! If I was closer I'd take one, they are beautiful!

Well was woke up At 4:45am this morning to a botched crowing sound....

Thought I got all the cockerels but it seems I missed 1 or perhaps 2. Which means all my Brahmas were boys.

Went & looked at them & I think I’m seeing saddle feathers coming in on both now.
Shoot! Could you get pictures? Is it 2 and 3 of the previous 7 week olds? Those were suspicious :/

Shoot! Could you get pictures? Is it 2 and 3 of the previous 7 week olds? Those were suspicious :/
No it was #1 & #2 that I kept.

I thought for sure the blue one was a pullet but I was kinda looking at her back & there’s new feathers coming in that make me wonder. I got to get my hands on them & give them a Thourough once over. I’ll take pictures & post when I do.

I think it’s the black one but like I said it could be both.

Blue Brahma 12 weeks. 177F2B67-4294-43F0-82A7-2B1BD226ABAF.jpeg EBBEBF11-7ADE-4528-AF05-513E4FA231F4.jpeg Start of saddles? ADC827D2-3D20-4682-8215-4D3D9B11FF25.jpeg

That’s my luck i suppose! Oh well. I found a lady near me that raises buff Brahmas for meat & laying purposes. She said she’s will to take these if their cockerels & give me a couple of hers that she thinks are pullets. If they turn out not to be she’s willing to replace until they are.

She gets my backyard keeping troubles lol.

Back
Top Bottom