7 Biddies' Street

Maybe but no one besides us responded since friday aha started getting really quiet after my post. But then its been quiet since yours too. Maybe we both killed it lol

Probably. Uhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.... things to talk about. Ummmmm...

My rooster is stupid. He scratched his own face, got his toenail stuck in his toe nail, and started bleeding everywhere.

Polish. I swear.

LOL Crazy Roo! I'm around, I've just been super busy. Spring time is like a mad rush around here, plus other crap is piling on. I have to figure out where the carpenter ants I'm finding onsey-twosies of in the house are coming from. Two nights ago my cats caught a flying squirrel IN THE HOUSE!!! Today, another... which means the little buggers got in somewhere and are making a home. Great. Just great.

I'm pretty sure there are bats roosting in our house somewhere. I keep saying that we need to seal up the hole in the winter when they are hibernating elsewhere. I don't want dead animals in the attic.

You know, I asked my grandpa, a blue collar guy and a former army guy during Korea, about his opinion on transgendered people. You would be surprised to learn that, even back in the day, most people didn't care that much, as long as you weren't hurting anyone. Montana typically is a culture of dignity, and has been for a long time. He said the only time there was ever a problem was when a transgender woman would pick up a guy (date, at the bar, whatever) and not tell him beforehand that she wasn't fully female. I think that is still mostly the case today, honestly. Most women are more flexible than men are in that respect, it's biological. I am straight, but I'll still appreciate beautiful women. You find that women dress up more for other women than for men. But men tend to be more straightforward about gender preferences, from my experience. My cousin is one of those very very rare XXY males. He struggles still with it. He is a rather effeminate male, but we all knew he was gay. And that it wasn't his fault. He went through self exile out at our family ranch for 5-7 years, finding himself and reflecting. Now he's an architect in San Francisco. We are very proud of him.

Back
Top Bottom