7 in ICU, two dead. If you pray, please do.

I'm certain the OP and everyone involved in this incident are already doing a sufficient job of kicking themselves & pointing fingers of blame. No need for us to add to it, at least not on this post. Let's leave this a place for offering prayers, comfort & support. There are a lot of valuable take-away lessons for everyone to remember, pass along & discuss -- but NOT HERE.

The deepest wounds & the ugliest scars caused by this incident will be Survivor Guilt and Blaming Others. I pray that this family & these friends won't be torn apart but instead find the grace to pull together and the grace to continue on. This is going to draw on the OP's friendship & loyalties, and I pray for him too, for wisdom in how to be their best friends in the days, weeks, months, & years to come.

You have my prayers
hugs.gif

Some people are so stupid. There's something called a horn. If the idiot driver thought they wern't going fast enough for his standards, couldn't he have homnked?
somad.gif
I hope he stayed in prison for life.
rant.gif

This is so heartbreaking especially with the kids. They were only babies and my thoughts go out to you.
hit.gif

Quote:
It was a 20 year old female driving....not that that matters necessarily just so you know. I am sure they will investigate though.

Thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts. I wanted to give everyone an update. Eric and Ashley are comming home today. Everyone is out of the hospital and are on the road to recovery and home. Sadly, the memorial for the two young ones killed is tomorrow. Eric can feel his shoulder, elbow and hand, but the rest he described as noodles. He has a long way to go and I believe he will recover 100% someday. Thank you all again for your thoughts.

p.s I am no longer concerned about the other driver or the details of the accident. I am just happy my friends are alive.

Quote:
I am SO sorry to hear this! Praying for the family, loss of loved ones, and friends who are feeling the devastation of this tragic accident. May God have mercy on the survivors and those who love them! I will be putting them on the prayer list at church as well. God Bless!

Back
Top Bottom