7 in ICU, two dead. If you pray, please do.

urban dreamer

Songster
10 Years
Sep 28, 2009
Sherwood, AR
Yesterday, my best friend Eric, and his wife were headed to Florida for a vacation. They were crammed in a SUV with 7 of his wife's family members. Well, the car behind them decided they were not going fast enough and rear-ended them. Thier SUV flipped several times, ejecting 7 of the 9 out of the car. Only the driver was wearing a seat belt. My best friend and his wife are in a Flordia hospital in ICU. Eric's neck is possibly broken. His wife's 10 year old little brother and her sister's little 3 year old were killed. All 7 surviors are in ICU including her sister's other child, a 4 months old. I am really tense and I would like to ask if you pray, please pray for Eric and Ashley and her family. I am so shaken and upset. Too upset to even cry. I would give anything to be in Flordia right now.

Oh dear Lord, what a tragedy.
hit.gif

Praying for your friend and his family.

Rage drivers are very dangerous.. I hope they throw the book at him/her.

Its a shame, I gather you don't have seatbelt laws there... seatbelts would have helped with lesser injuries, especially in a roll over...

Sending good healthy vibes your friends way.
fl.gif

Last edited:
This is so heart breaking. What should have been a vacation to remember turns in to a tragedy and a fight for life
hu.gif
? I am so sorry to hear about your friends and their family.

Yes I do pray and yes I will.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom