7 in ICU, two dead. If you pray, please do.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Thats Terrible ! I am so sorry
hugs.gif
hit.gif

hugs.gif
Oh dear Lord, please gather this family in Your arms and breathe Your life & healing into them. Provide the grace & comfort they and their friends & extended family need to bear their great grief. Continue to give Urban Dreamer creative ideas & practical plans for helping this family, like this prayer chain s/he started here. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.

Its so ironic. We were just talking about him before I left for work. Me and my SO are "cat-sitting" and I said I was gonna let Eric know how much I hated his cat when he got back. Then I left for work. When I got half way down the road I realized I forgot my lunch and turned around. Right as I picked up my lunch box his mother called. I haven't stopped trimbling since. I don't know what to do. Thank you all for your prayers.

Oh my ..this wreck happened near my home town..Lake City, Fl on I-10..so,so sad...and yes there are very strict Fl. seatbelt laws..not sure about Ark

fl.gif
hugs.gif
..what a tragedy and to be so far from home!

Im so sorry this has happened. Seatbelts can and do save lives. I didn't start wearing mine again until just a few years ago. i gotta say.. dumb not to use them. anyway, i hope everyone pulls through ok. and i am sorry again, that this has to happen to anyone. many hugs and prayers coming from WI.
Sue

Back
Top Bottom