7 month old hen not growing

RighteousPine

In the Brooder
Nov 23, 2020
i have 7 month old hens no eggs yet but today a hen died egg bound she was a brahma and she was small my other 3, 7 month old buff orpingtons are the same size i dont want them to die the same way the brahma.Can anyone give me tips for them to grow?

i have 7 month old hens no eggs yet but today a hen died egg bound she was a brahma and she was small my other 3, 7 month old buff orpingtons are the same size i dont want them to die the same way the brahma.Can anyone give me tips for them to grow?
They’re at full size. I don’t understand what you want.

At 7 mos they are usually full size. I would make sure they have enough calcium when getting ready to lay. Do you give them access to ground oyster shell or some other calcium supplement?

At seven months they are fully grown. Unless you have been feeding them wrong and they are stunted, they are normal chickens now.

At 7 mos they are usually full size. I would make sure they have enough calcium when getting ready to lay. Do you give them access to ground oyster shell or some other calcium supplement?
They have oyster shell but they arent full size i have other hens that are full size but these 7 month old are not growing

Back
Top Bottom