7+ Serama Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mrs. Fluffy Puffy, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    This auction is for 5 plus extras (IF the girls see fit to provide more) Serama hatching eggs. I got my quad of Seramas from amyquilt here on BYC. These little birds have the cutest little personalities you could ask for and are so cute and sweet. Plus they lay adorable, tiny, white eggs! I've hatched many chicks from them and have had great hatch rates. Our Seramas are pets, and are all spoiled rotten. Little man is a little fiesty, but he is a little doll once you start petting him. [​IMG] If I let him out in the yard with me he will scratch around a bit then when he realizes that I'm not longer standing next to him he will start calling for me and when I call him name he takes off running after me. He is such a sweet-heart. [​IMG] I know you will enjoy these little critters as much as I do.

As always, I cannot, and will not, guarantee your hatch rate due to circumstances out of my control. Shipping eggs is a gamble.

Send payment to: [email protected]

If you have any questions please PM me and I will be glad to answer them if I can. [​IMG]

~Aspen

Little Man
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Honey
    [​IMG]

Ruffles
    [​IMG]

Bridget
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Happy hatching! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Got two eggs today, so I have 7 eggs collected. [​IMG]

~Aspen

3. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Aspen, These are such adorable chickens! Love the speckled coloration:)

4. kbell

kbell Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2010
    Chickamauga GA
    Your little Roo is the cutest thing. [​IMG]

5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:Thank you. [​IMG] He is the sweetest little guy and has produced some gorgeous babies. When he sees me coming to feed them in the mornings he puffs out his chest and starts jumping up and down in excitement!! He is such a goof-ball!!

~Aspen

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  6. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:Thanks Deb! [​IMG] He is just a cutie patootie...to say the least! [​IMG] If I was allowed to have a house chicken, he would be one of them. [​IMG]

~Aspen

7. N.WChickenGuy

N.WChickenGuy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Washington
    wow I got them I am very excited to add some beauties to my flock thanks for the opportunity.

8. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    N.WChickenGuy :

wow I got them I am very excited to add some beauties to my flock thanks for the opportunity.

How sweet! [​IMG] Thank you all so much for bidding! [​IMG] I will be offering somemore, hopefully, on the new BYC as soon as the AWESOME Staff get'er running. [​IMG]

Check your PM box. [​IMG]

~Aspen​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by