7+ Serama Hatching Eggs

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
This auction is for 5 plus extras (IF the girls see fit to provide more) Serama hatching eggs. I got my quad of Seramas from amyquilt here on BYC. These little birds have the cutest little personalities you could ask for and are so cute and sweet. Plus they lay adorable, tiny, white eggs! I've hatched many chicks from them and have had great hatch rates. Our Seramas are pets, and are all spoiled rotten. Little man is a little fiesty, but he is a little doll once you start petting him.
love.gif
If I let him out in the yard with me he will scratch around a bit then when he realizes that I'm not longer standing next to him he will start calling for me and when I call him name he takes off running after me. He is such a sweet-heart.
love.gif
I know you will enjoy these little critters as much as I do.

As always, I cannot, and will not, guarantee your hatch rate due to circumstances out of my control. Shipping eggs is a gamble.

Send payment to: [email protected]

If you have any questions please PM me and I will be glad to answer them if I can.
smile.png

~Aspen

Little Man
47807_dsc_0749.jpg

47807_dsc_0752.jpg

47807_dsc_0757.jpg

47807_dsc_0766.jpg

Honey
47807_honeygirl.jpg

Ruffles
47807_dsc_0788.jpg

Bridget
47807_232232.jpg

47807_dsc_0791.jpg

47807_dsc_0792.jpg

Happy hatching!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you.
smile.png
He is the sweetest little guy and has produced some gorgeous babies. When he sees me coming to feed them in the mornings he puffs out his chest and starts jumping up and down in excitement!! He is such a goof-ball!!

~Aspen

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks Deb!
big_smile.png
He is just a cutie patootie...to say the least!
love.gif
If I was allowed to have a house chicken, he would be one of them.
wink.png

~Aspen

N.WChickenGuy :

wow I got them I am very excited to add some beauties to my flock thanks for the opportunity.

How sweet!
love.gif
Thank you all so much for bidding!
hugs.gif
I will be offering somemore, hopefully, on the new BYC as soon as the AWESOME Staff get'er running.
thumbsup.gif

Check your PM box.
wink.png

~Aspen​

Back
Top Bottom