7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

@Cynthia12 those silkies are so cute!
love.gif

I knew it was you that had Runners!
gig.gif

Are they fliers or no? I haven't looked into those, lol...
@Pensmaster do those ducks look kinda like these?
If my OH has his way, keep them all! lol...

We'll grow them out then evaluate them and sell some... got many around us that want Calls...
smile.png

If they get really excited, they fly about three feet
big_smile.png

They tend to stay in a tight group and run around. Some people out here use them for training herding dogs.
Or playing fetch....

Last edited:
I love weird names. My family can't ever remember what I name our baby lambs. Right now we have Carlin, Phobos, Deimos, and Gya, and last year was weirder yet lol, but they all mean something. Like if they were bottle baby's, or barely survived their name might mean survivor, believer, something like that. They all have a purpose.

I have a ewe who is named Persephone because she was born on the first day of spring and I had to assist the birthing process because the water had broke early and he mom was dry and couldn't push her out. So I pulled her from the underworld into the light. Persephone. Her mom was named Omega. Omega's twin brother was named Alpha. I have had a black ewe lamb and a twin ram lamb that I named Black Betty and Rambulamb (from a 70's rock song). One year it was all Shakespeare names. Another it was Greek.

Back
Top Bottom