7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

I LOVE LOVE LOVE
my new shakers that @Pensmaster is paying the shipping on!!
gig.gif

Thanks I guess I as luck to get the rooster. I also hatched Legbars from same friend and got a trio. Going with them for now. Trying to get smaller more efficient breeds
If you want smaller, more efficient, you need ISBARS!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
They are on the small end of large fowl, but lay lots of large to extra-large green eggs. They are very feed efficient. Don't tell my SFH friends
hide.gif
, but I like my Isbars the best and I have gone through a lot of different breeds.

One of my bresse eggs with the worst saddle air cell, externally pip'd at the bottom and unzipped itself! Thanks for the encouragement, I was in tears waiting for my first hatch.

Your welcome. Not sure I want to incubate eggs in a long term me so stressful. Saddled on is ok. Smaller than rest so that remains to be seen

Hope you win the eggs

If you want smaller, more efficient, you need ISBARS!!! :love :love :love  They are on the small end of large fowl, but lay lots of large to extra-large green eggs. They are very feed efficient. Don't tell my SFH friends :oops: , but I like my Isbars the best and I have gone through a lot of different breeds.

I am jealous.. None of the Isbar eggs I set hatched.

Back
Top Bottom