Ended 7th Annual New Years Day Hatch-a-long contest number 6 Gingerbread Contest

MIne is getting close to finish, hope to post by Friday
jumpy.gif
Yay!!! I am excited to see everyones. I love the posts with the kiddo helping!!! This really has brought me joy.

I'm so much farther along than I thought I'd be at this point! I bought all the stuff and the bags of goodies and 'gredients are now in the kitchen instead of the car. Whew! All this rushing is making me want to - yawn - go back to bed...just for a little while......until some kind of inspiration zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm so much farther along than I thought I'd be at this point!  I bought all the stuff and the bags of goodies and 'gredients are now in the kitchen instead of the car.  Whew!  All this rushing is making me want to - yawn - go back to bed...just for a little while......until some kind of inspiration  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Are Kendra or Katie (or both) coming over this week or next? They might like helping you make the house and give you the little push to get the ingredients from the kitchen into a mixing bowl and the oven
1f602.png
1f61c.png
1f44d.png

Kendra's here everyday, Alice, from 7:15 am or so until Mom gets home at 1:30. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays we take her to preschool at 1 and Jenny picks her up. Katie isn't here as much during the school year as she is during the summer months, but she's already offered to help. Hope I can get Kendra to help too, but since she doesn't follow directions or understand most verbal instructions her part will likely be a free-for-all!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom