should I wait till the 3 week olds are closer to size to let them roam together or let them run together now? I let the 3 week olds out with the older ones for about 10 minutes today and it seemed like the old ones were bullying the young ones and pecking at them real hard. For almost a week now, the young ones have been in a chicken wire cage inside the big guys coop. They are less than half the size of the older ones so I am afraid if they keep picking like that they will hurt/kill the young ones. If I should wait, how long, 2 more weeks I would think would make them close to the same size.