8+ Araucana and Araucana/EE cross hatching eggs for sale

Quote:
hahaha it's really not all that worth remembering but, I got hit hard on here last year by accidentally listing a variety of eggs without being properly educated on the ameraucana's (sp) can never spell that the same everytime....lol I didn't know that if you bred a different colored roo to a different colored hen it was a big NO NO. So a few people let me kinda know in a way that was upsetting and you calmed me down and took the time to explain and educate me. I appreciate that b/c now I know better than to list them that way
wink.png

I do have one Araucana that lays a really nice deep blue egg but, she has decided to stop laying! I will definately be sending more like 12 eggs for this auction b/c the rest are laying really well and everyday I just keep collecting more and more. I have no more broodies and no more bator space so the lucky winner will get a bunch extras.
lol.png

Hi Beth G. I live right here in Connectidcut and was wondering if I win this auction can I pick up the eggs instead of having them shipped?

Beth G. :

Quote:
hahaha it's really not all that worth remembering but, I got hit hard on here last year by accidentally listing a variety of eggs without being properly educated on the ameraucana's (sp) can never spell that the same everytime....lol I didn't know that if you bred a different colored roo to a different colored hen it was a big NO NO. So a few people let me kinda know in a way that was upsetting and you calmed me down and took the time to explain and educate me. I appreciate that b/c now I know better than to list them that way
wink.png

I do have one Araucana that lays a really nice deep blue egg but, she has decided to stop laying! I will definately be sending more like 12 eggs for this auction b/c the rest are laying really well and everyday I just keep collecting more and more. I have no more broodies and no more bator space so the lucky winner will get a bunch extras.
lol.png

I REMEMBER!!!!
hugs.gif

Hello, I am in Boston, MA today at the hospital for treatment and will not be home till tonight. I do have a picture of my eggs in the bator on Sunday which doesn't do them justice but if you pm me your emails I will send them to you from my phone pics. Sorry I should of thought to post them here!

Beth G. :

Hello, I am in Boston, MA today at the hospital for treatment and will not be home till tonight. I do have a picture of my eggs in the bator on Sunday which doesn't do them justice but if you pm me your emails I will send them to you from my phone pics. Sorry I should of thought to post them here!

thanks Beth!​

Quote:
thanks Beth!

Hi, I sent them did you get them? I promise they are better than what the camera shows. For my next auction I will get some better flashless outdoor pics to show their true color. Take Care
wink.png

Quote:
Hi, I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier! You can pick up the eggs just I will meet you off my farm bc I d not allow other poultry owners on my farm with my breeding stock sorry
sad.png
let me know. Thanks Beth

Beth G. :

Quote:
thanks Beth!

Hi, I sent them did you get them? I promise they are better than what the camera shows. For my next auction I will get some better flashless outdoor pics to show their true color. Take Care
wink.png

I did thank you! Im still trying to figure out how I can manage them?? I will have a full bator come Monday and contemplating stacking..which Im terrible at:-(

Back
Top Bottom