8+ Araucana and Araucana/EE cross hatching eggs for sale

Quote:
Hi, I sent them did you get them? I promise they are better than what the camera shows. For my next auction I will get some better flashless outdoor pics to show their true color. Take Care
wink.png

I did thank you! Im still trying to figure out how I can manage them?? I will have a full bator come Monday and contemplating stacking..which Im terrible at:-(

I understand my bators full too otherwise I would be hatching these out. I'll do more auctions
smile.png

Beth G. :

Quote:
I did thank you! Im still trying to figure out how I can manage them?? I will have a full bator come Monday and contemplating stacking..which Im terrible at:-(

I understand my bators full too otherwise I would be hatching these out. I'll do more auctions
smile.png

thumbsup.gif

Ok that's good with me!! That 15.00 more I can put toawrds bidding bc I don't have to pay for shipping yaahh

Quote:
aren't you a special little pumpkin???
tongue.gif
gig.gif

I am I am I won I won I can't wait! Beth G. Can I come tomorrow afternoon?

Quote:
aren't you a special little pumpkin???
tongue.gif
gig.gif

I am I am I won I won I can't wait! Beth G. Can I come tomorrow afternoon?

congrats BellaBlue!! And Beth
woot.gif

Thank you sonew I hope I have a good hatch. And I hope Beth is right that the eggshells look better in person
smile.png
I know pictures are hard to capture a proper shade sometimes. I just am really looking forward to also getting a dark green shade versus the light color my easter chickens lay now.

Back
Top Bottom