8 Beutiful Bearded Silkie Eggs! INCLUDES PAINT! (tons of pics)

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
This auction is for exactly 8 eggs from all my silkie pens. I am starting this low so everyone may get a chance. You can send payment by PAYPAL to: [email protected] This will be for a mix of colors what ever are layed. I have: Paint, white, buff, and partridge/blue partridge/poreclian. So HURRY and get these while you can! These eggs will ship out Saturday. Please keep in mind that I do my personal best to be sure the eggs get to you not broken and in good condition, but unfortunately due to the nature of shipping and incubation I cannot personally guarentee your sucess rate. You can see tons of pics and my hatching egg polocy on my website: www.sassysilkie.com Be sure to sign the guest book too!
smile.png
This is your chance to get some super nice silkies at a super nice price! Shipping is set at $12.00 Thanks so much for looking and happy hatching!!! JEN

HERES MY PAINT ROO AND THE BLACK GALS HES WITH:

Paint Roo:
paintroo.jpg

paintroo010.jpg

paintroo003.jpg

Black hen 1:
blackhen-1.jpg

Black hen 2:
blackhen2-2.jpg

Black hen 3:
blackhen3.jpg

Group of black hens:
blackgroup2-1.jpg

The rest:

whitesig.jpg

spring11pics124.jpg

spring11pics120.jpg

newbirds034.jpg

newbirds021.jpg

newestbuff006.jpg

newestbuff005.jpg

broodymamma003.jpg

momandbabies003.jpg

newspring07pics031.jpg

DSC03707-1.jpg

DSC03983.jpg

DSC01332.jpg

Dsc01513.jpg

Dsc02848.jpg

will you be doing any more auctions? I'm only interested in whites, buff & partridge right now.

No problem....I have enough eggs that I will ship these first thing in the morning. I am just waiting for 1 more white egg....I got 4 partridge, 3 buff, and 1 white from today so far. If I get 1 more white I will send it and make this 9. If I dont...then It will still be the 8.
wink.png

I also have 1 paint egg so far should have another at least by morning if the winner is going to want the paint eggs included. I will try to send 2 of each color to make the 8 if you want all colors.
wink.png
(that is if the hens cooperate)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom