8+ Buff Chantecler "test" eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Mar 3, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

This is my first time offering eggs from my Chantecler flock. I have a partridge Chantecler hen in this buff pen, so there is a possibility of hatching red Chantecler, too. My breeders are from excellent quality stock...Blehm, Gilbert, and Rennolet. I currently have some of these eggs in the incubator and they're developing nicely...so fertility is confirmed in this flock.

I'm calling these "test" eggs due to this being my first time shipping this breed of eggs. Paypal payment must be received within 2 hours of auction's end....otherwise, the backup bidder will be offered the eggs. Following the close of the auction, I will pm the winning bidder with Paypal payment instructions. Due to the many variables involved with shipped hatching eggs, I am not responsible for your hatch rate. Nor am I responsible for eggs that are damaged by the postal service while in transit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. greenfingers

greenfingers Songster

Mar 27, 2009
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Beautiful birds! That pea comb would be great for my cold weather! hmmmmmm......

3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Quote:That's another wonderful quality of Chantecler. NO chance for frostbitten combs. [​IMG] And my birds don't seem to mind the snow at all. Unless the wind is brutal, the Chants are always out roaming around. [​IMG]

4. HallFamilyFarm

HallFamilyFarm APA ETL#195

Jan 25, 2010
    Monticello, Arkansas
    Quote:Chantecler do not have Pea Combs. They have Cushion Combs.

A pea comb is geneticly a PP.

A rose comb is a RR.

A Chantecler's Cushion Comb is a RRPP. Basicly an almost absence of a comb and wattles.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: