8+ homeless silkie eggs

muddyhorse

Songster
10 Years
Aug 11, 2009
Bloomsdale, MO
the bator is full again so I have 8+ silkie eggs with no where to go. Right now there are 7 from the cuckoo pen.. the rest will be from the whites.
this is my cuckoo roo
38899_100_0827_modified.jpg

he has mottled skin some of his cuckoo offspring in my brooder have all dark skin
these are some of the ladies
38899_100_0830.jpg

I need to take better pics but the camera charger has gone missing again
here is my white roo
38899_100_0686.jpg

this is one of the pullets she is laying now
38899_100_0865.jpg

some chicks from the cuckoos
38899_100_0897.jpg

Nora the pig
38899_100_0966.jpg

She justs likes the attention

All of the parents have correct toes, good wings many have been shown with good results, however genetics being kinda kooky resulting chicks may vary

In order to promote the showing of these birds I have decided to start an incentive program. Any bird hatched from a Muddy Horse Farms egg that wins their variety will receive $3.00 a best of breed $5.00

I am not responsible for the Post Office handling of eggs

he.gif
barnie.gif
th.gif
so I forgot that the Po is closed Monday for a for a celebration of a guy that found something everybody else knew was here. ( off the soap box ) anyway, I will still end the auction Friday morning However I will not ship until Saturday Morning. you will receive eggs collected today and tomorrow. You should receive them on Tuesday. so the eggs will be 5-6 days old at that time and should have some good fertility.

Right now there are 7 cuckoo/ black eggs and 3 white eggs

thank you everyone for your bids. congrats to the winer. Nora is sending a dozen of her own "eggs" if you want them she just had breakfast so she should be laying soon
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom