8 month old chicken breed?

You don't see EEs with fluffy cheeks?!?!??!?!! @TheOddOneOut @CHlCKEN please provide the necessary boof pics.

not that look like mine. her body is smooth but head is puffy. thought she was a roo but had her sexed and my friend said she never seen an easter egger like her. she said she looks more like a aracana etc

You don't see EEs with fluffy cheeks?!?!??!?!! @TheOddOneOut @CHlCKEN please provide the necessary boof pics.
DCCC75A6-2D41-43A5-B93E-008312DD205D.jpeg
AAE2BAFB-5F76-43C6-BF9F-145B6EDDB4E3.jpeg
F93759D4-C6F6-44E3-B381-68D04F444F30.jpeg
4EDF7D37-B89F-4F5C-A238-918BC52A49E6.jpeg

I haven’t even read the thread yet, but I get to post pics of JB so that’s a huge win:wee

She looks pretty red for her face... possibly a couple weeks away from laying especially if she squatted for you.

I don't care for eggs unless its for baking. I have them because they are cuddly and easy to take care of. i hate dogs(smell) even when clean and CATS OMG i can't stand cats.
so chickens it was!

I don't care for eggs unless its for baking. I have them because they are cuddly and easy to take care of. i hate dogs(smell) even when clean and CATS OMG i can't stand cats.
so chickens it was!
How many do you have? If you don't like eggs you can sell them and earn back part of the feed bill.

Almost all my EEs have big cheeks, only 2 out of the 16 don’t have cheeks. This is my Pearl that sort of looks like yours and she is the biggest of all my EEs:
View attachment 2447311

I never had an EE and my friend is wrong then. your chicken is so puffy. mine is slim and strong. but i did have her sexed by a vet. they said they don't know her breed for me to see her eggs and that will tell me the breed. she was not sure either.

not that look like mine. her body is smooth but head is puffy. thought she was a roo but had her sexed and my friend said she never seen an easter egger like her. she said she looks more like a aracana etc
@TheOddOneOut has silvery easter eggers like that. It's actually a more common EE pattern. Araucanas are rumpless, and true Ameraucanas are NOT likely to be found at a feed store. They always lay blue and come in recognizable colors that breed true.

I never had an EE and my friend is wrong then. your chicken is so puffy. mine is slim and strong. but i did have her sexed by a vet. they said they don't know her breed for me to see her eggs and that will tell me the breed. she was not sure either.
Pearl is 2 years old. My pullets from the spring are slim. They will get more hen like in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom