8 month old geese screaming in the middle of the night...can I curb this behavior?

I don't raise geese (YET :lol:), but you wrote "guys" and "hormonal" in your initial post. As a guy myself, the only thing that kept me from going bonkers during hormonal teenage years was lady companions. Your ganders might need some lady geese.

I don't raise geese (YET :lol:), but you wrote "guys" and "hormonal" in your initial post. As a guy myself, the only thing that kept me from going bonkers during hormonal teenage years was lady companions. Your ganders might need some lady geese.
Geese get hormonal in winter/spring regardless of the presence of females or companions of any kind. The only time a mature goose won’t display hormonal behaviors in breeding season is if there’s a serious medical condition going on with them, basically organ issues causing them to not produce normal horomones.

well maybe they dont like the coop. i really meant go in the coop not had one.. its 8'x8' only 3 chickens in there..

Back
Top Bottom