8 Plus Mille Fleur D'uccle Bantams

millebantam

Songster
11 Years
Nov 24, 2008
Little Rhody
8 plus extras Mille Fleur D'uccle Bantam eggs. Sharp looking birds with great color patterns and small size. Super docile personalities. Great foot feathering and beards. Better than 90% hatch rate here. One of my roos is a very dark mahogany with a lot of black, so you should hatch out at least a couple of those. Personally, I like the darker ones. Shipping is 12 bucks in the lower 48 states.

Here's a pic of one of my darker colored roos...
19063_000_3549.jpg
[/img]

Quote:
Here's a couple more with a pic of the other roo in the breeding pen. Their tails and foot feathers aren't the best right now due to old man winter. It seems like my hens have kicked it up a notch since i posted this auction, and I should have at least 12 very fresh eggs available on shipping day.
19063_000_3556.jpg
[/img]
19063_000_3550.jpg
[/img]

Quote:
Thanks, and I have never entered them in an open show, but my 14 year old son has shown them a few times in the junior class at APA shows and won his group every time. Judges comments were always very positive. You can take that info for what it's worth, lol!

Also, to answer another question, yes, I am NPIP, but I don't have any of the shipping forms at this time. I don't ship eggs very often. Currently I have a bunch in the incubator, and thought I'd offer up some overflow in case anyone wanted them.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks, and I have never entered them in an open show, but my 14 year old son has shown them a few times in the junior class at APA shows and won his group every time. Judges comments were always very positive. You can take that info for what it's worth, lol!

Also, to answer another question, yes, I am NPIP, but I don't have any of the shipping forms at this time. I don't ship eggs very often. Currently I have a bunch in the incubator, and thought I'd offer up some overflow in case anyone wanted them.

Oh we are definitely going to be in touch this year! I have some due to hatch next tuesday, but after that.....I sure hope you have some more overflow eggs this year
smile.png

Teddiliza, I should have plenty for a while. I have 7 hens laying now. (only 4 three days ago, lol). I have a few orders for chicks here locally, so after that I should be overrun with eggs. Thanks, and get in touch when you're ready.

Back
Top Bottom