Sexing Mille Fleur D'uccles

How old are they? Mine in the picture above were 6-8 weeks old and with bright red combs that was the give away of being a roo according to the community.
They are right around 6-7 weeks ! But their combs both look almost identical and not too big or red . But the Millie Fleur is a little bigger

They are right around 6-7 weeks ! But their combs both look almost identical and not too big or red . But the Millie Fleur is a little bigger
In comparison to my pics, I would guess your little millie would be a hen. I don't see any bright red and our two roos had bright red.
I couldn't tell by the feathers until they were about 12 weeks. They started at that time getting the green tint to their tail feathers.

In comparison to my pics, I would guess your little millie would be a hen. I don't see any bright red and our two roos had bright red.
I couldn't tell by the feathers until they were about 12 weeks. They started at that time getting the green tint to their tail feathers.
Well that’s good I hope for 2 hens haha . Def show some updated pics of yours when you can !

Well that’s good I hope for 2 hens haha . Def show some updated pics of yours when you can !
This was my millie's tail feathers when he was about 10 weeks old. You can start to see a tinged green

Attachments

• received_153830704434700.jpeg
    received_153830704434700.jpeg
    514.4 KB · Views: 4
This was my millie's tail feathers when he was about 10 weeks old. You can start to see a tinged green
Wow I wouldn’t have minded a male so I can get some more bantams I love this breed but I’m almost positive I have 2 females. At 6 weeks their combs are very pale and still small .

Wow I wouldn’t have minded a male so I can get some more bantams I love this breed but I’m almost positive I have 2 females. At 6 weeks their combs are very pale and still small .
Yes I'd say they were females too.
Female millie's are beautiful. I have 2.

Yes I'd say they were females too.
Female millie's are beautiful. I have 2.
They really are I had no clue when I was buying them what they were . I got a light and a dark one . They were listed as bantams that was it . lol so very happy with the Millie and the porcelain ! I can’t wait to see how they end up looking

Back
Top Bottom