1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8+ SERAMA Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by amyquilt, Feb 2, 2011.

1. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    I have 8 eggs currently ready to go and will include any more available by auctions' end. They have all been kept in a cool place and turned daily.

The girls hatched some of their own babies in October. We had 5 out of 6 hatch! The next clutch they laid and hatched was 100% fertility:)

The parents are all small size B, at 15-17 oz each. (shown in photo below)

The grand-father (The Roo in the photo, his father) took Best in Show at his county fair last year, and he has since passed away.

[​IMG]
    They will ship via priority mail immediately once auction ends and payment is received. My paypal addy is: [email protected]

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    If I bid and win, could you possibly hold off on shipping until Monday? Just don't want them to sit somewhere cold over Sunday...

3. jessiegirl90

jessiegirl90 New Egg

Jan 28, 2011
    hey i really was wanting these eggs. i wasnt at a computer to bid before it ended. if you put any more out please write to me and let me know! thanks a bunch

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by