8th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2017-hatch-a-long

Its hard to take a pic but theres nothing growing in them
Thanks!

The embryo might be on the other side. I do think that veins will show up later and would give the eggs until the 15th or so.

fl.gif

So it's official, I will be joining y'all! BUT I might be a day late haha I am putting eggs into my homemade incubator with D'uccles from @TJChickens (thank you so much), Queen Silivia's, Mottled Houndan, Frizzled/Smooth Bantam Cochin, and Cinnamon Queens :D I have not owned chickens since 6 years ago! So it feels great. I can't wait to see the embryos moving around the egg, makes me feel like I'm gonna be a parent lol.
clap.gif

I will be putting a total of about 40 eggs. Planning on keeping 5 chickens of each breed (One roo, four hens. Except the D'uccles of course
tongue.png
) the rest I will try to sell them on here or even give them away for free (I'm not even gonna charge them for shipping, I'll take care of it!) I can't have that many chickens, but in order to get what I want I had to incubate extra eggs lol Which means I will have to get rid of the unwanted ones asap before they mature.

So it's official, I will be joining y'all! BUT I might be a day late haha I am putting eggs into my homemade incubator with D'uccles from @TJChickens (thank you so much), Queen Silivia's, Mottled Houndan, Frizzled/Smooth Bantam Cochin, and Cinnamon Queens :D I have not owned chickens since 6 years ago! So it feels great. I can't wait to see the embryos moving around the egg, makes me feel like I'm gonna be a parent lol.
clap.gif

I will be putting a total of about 40 eggs. Planning on keeping 5 chickens of each breed (One roo, four hens. Except the D'uccles of course
tongue.png
) the rest I will try to sell them on here or even give them away for free (I'm not even gonna charge them for shipping, I'll take care of it!) I can't have that many chickens, but in order to get what I want I had to incubate extra eggs lol Which means I will have to get rid of the unwanted ones asap before they mature.

You really will need to post pictures when they hatch!

After annoying tjchickens enough
lol.png
lol.png
roll.png
lol.png
Not annoying at all! It just takes a lot of sweet talking to the hens this time of year. I hope you get enough to hatch! All all your other eggs shipped as well? Be sure to read up on the incubating 101 article here...especially the part about shipped eggs. Check the air cells when you get them so you'll know how to proceed....
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom