8th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2017-hatch-a-long

:lol: Not annoying at all! It just takes a lot of sweet talking to the hens this time of year. I hope you get enough to hatch! All all your other eggs shipped as well? Be sure to read up on the incubating 101 article here...especially the part about shipped eggs. Check the air cells when you get them so you'll know how to proceed.... :fl
I'm ready :)

Lookee what our son brought me .. he lives 30 mins. away from Trader Joe's..went there, then an hr. drive to me. Hand delivered, what an awesome young man.
Now, while I do hope to get some to hatch, I don't want them all to hatch!! LOL... He used to work at a grocery store when younger, so he knows how to read the dates on the carton..but did ask about them, and got some that were delivered today. Yaay. This will be interesting. Will set them tomorrow afternoon.

Raven, you and me, setting some just for kicks.. If I get a few of those Trader Joes eggs to hatch, I will be getting a lot of white eggs come summer!

I'm ready
smile.png

Packing them now and they'll be in the mail tomorrow. Sending you a surprise too.
ya.gif

I'll pm the tracking to you pretty soon.

*Waves hi*

I posted yesterday about setting a few Silkie eggs to hatch after my new, very pretty, Silkie passed away. I decided to do it (one or two eggs may or may not be hers). I've put in 3 Silkie eggs and 3 Red Sex Link x Cochin (cause that's all I had).

Turned the 'bator on last night, took the eggs which were in the fridge out (yikes), turned them fat end up (double yikes - toddlers!), and popped them in a few minutes ago.

I promised myself I wouldn't hatch anything else till the Spring. Sighs.

Here's to resurrecting Rosie!

*Waves hi*

I posted yesterday about setting a few Silkie eggs to hatch after my new, very pretty, Silkie passed away. I decided to do it (one or two eggs may or may not be hers). I've put in 3 Silkie eggs and 3 Red Sex Link x Cochin (cause that's all I had).

Turned the 'bator on last night, took the eggs which were in the fridge out (yikes), turned them fat end up (double yikes - toddlers!), and popped them in a few minutes ago.

Here's to resurrecting Rosie!
I hope they hatch!

Last edited:
*Waves hi*

I am so sorry about Rosie

Back
Top Bottom