8x8' Coop almost Done!

Pics
Ok i just got this post. This may be cheaper way to go but is exactly what i was building from scratch. You can get the parts a Lowes or other box store but these are kits.

Thanks rosemarythyme you was reading my mind and simplifying it.
Are the top rails on your kennel round...and 1.25" in diameter?
You wouldn't even need the uprights shown in that link, just go straight across.

GREAT coop. :thumbsup Lot's of space, plenty of ventilation, good lighting, overall an excellent job. :D

Just one question though, how soon do you think you would be able to make it over here?

You wouldn't even need the uprights shown in that link, just go straight across.

The bonus that uprights add is extra headroom, if that is also an issue. They give about an extra foot of vertical clearance, which is valuable for a 6'3" man in a 6' tall run.

You are probably right cuz i just looked them up at Lowes. 1.30 in x 10.5 long for under 12 dollars, connected are under 2 dollars a piece. Can also get 14 gauge galvanized wire to cout and use to tie overlap together. Glue and zips wont last in sun.

The bonus that uprights add is extra headroom, if that is also an issue. They give about an extra foot of vertical clearance, which is valuable for a 6'3" man in a 6' tall run.
But mesh is already straight across,
so adding risers would be harder if not impossible without redoing the whole thing...
....just need to support what already up.

You are probably right cuz i just looked them up at Lowes. 1.30 in x 10.5 long for under 12 dollars, connected are under 2 dollars a piece. Can also get 14 gauge galvanized wire to cout and use to tie overlap together. Glue and zips wont last in sun.
You'll have to check the size of the kennel bars......if they are close, bigger or smaller, you can make it work.

I think the two sides are closer to 10 feet apart, but I will check with Lowes and Home Depot to see if they have something that would work. Thanks for the idea!

Back
Top Bottom