9+ Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wegotchickens, May 16, 2011.

1. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Right now I have 9 eggs from Sat & Sun. Will add whatever I collect today and send out tomorrow or as soon as I get the PayPal.

Usual caveat: I cannot guarantee hatchability once you receive these eggs, due to handling. I package well and ship promptly. Fertility has been very good lately, at 99%.

Birds are fed well, and get free-range time most afternoons as well as treats. I have happy birds [​IMG]

These are popping like popcorn in my bator, but I am at capacity and hate to see the eggs go to waste.

2. mlward

mlward Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2010
    Tuscarora, NY
    Darnit! Stop tempting me! [​IMG] I've always wanted these guys, but luckily my incubator is occupied until the end of the month. If I even dared to attempt another hatch this year, I would have to hide the bator in the closet or something, so my boyfriend wouldn't see. Until they were all peeping in the brooder box. [​IMG] Which would be hidden in yet another closet! LOL! [​IMG]

3. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

Quote:It's time to come out of the closet and embrace your chicken addiction. [​IMG] We are here for you.

4. wegotchickens

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I know the feeling. When I said I was going to offer some eggs for sale my DH yelled, "Thank heavens!!!!"
    He thinks I should be done hatching. I can't stand to let them go to waste.

I should go get some new baby pictures to tempt ya'll. I have 10 babies from 14 eggs, with 2 more still zipping in the bator....

5. wegotchickens

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I woke the babies. They were not amused.

The one wit the wing feathers hatched a couple of days ago. The others are newbies. CHECK OUT THOSE FUZZY FEET!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by