9 peafowl eggs ~ more for sale

hazelton farms

Songster
12 Years
Jan 4, 2008
NC
I have 9 peafowl eggs I just don't have room in the bator for. About half are from the opal pair I have, the rest are from our black shoulder cock, black shoulder hens, india blue cock and india blue hens.

Make me an offer, I can get them out today. I usually sell them for $10 each egg, plus shipping $12.95 flat rate box.

I almost NEVER sell the opal eggs at all, but I'm just plain outta room and don't have any broodies to pop the eggs under.

I'll monitor this post for the next two hours as well as my inbox, then I've got to go to the PO.

Stacy

**UPDATE on 5-21-08**

Last edited:
Oops.. not sold yet. Ruth? Anyone else? I only have an hour left till I've got to go to town and mail these out.
smile.png

Stacy

When you posted they had sold I logged off and tried calling the local guy that has peacocks that I have been hounding but he has left country and still refuses to sell me any eggs. His are laying and he's just leaving them on the ground if they don't sit. He gave me 6 to try but only one turned out to be fertile and it didn't make it all the way to hatch.

So....I would love to have some eggs.

Hi Stacy - I got the peafowl eggs today - thanks so much - all 9 beautifully wrapped and intact.

Glad to hear your daughter is better and sorry to hear someone vandalized your birds while you were gone. Any news on the black shoulder male that was missing? I sure hope you get him back.

No, no sign of him at all..
sad.png
He's long gone it looks like. I hope someone is taking good care of him anyway.
We've gone ahead and put his hens in with the india blue hens and cock. So now they'll be mixed in color anyway.
Stacy

Back
Top Bottom