90 Days *A RolePlay*

Pics

Could we just completely restart? Here are the (slightly) updated rules.

90 days.

You made it onto the newest, most popular game show, 90 days.

With other teenagers, you compete in challenges every 2 days. Every 3 days, one person is eliminated. You have 1 item to help you. Are you ready?

A few things- I have a random name picker, so I'm not targeting anyone. My characters are in it too! The winner of the first round is the host of the next round!

There are 5 groups- the pastel group, the dark group, the warm group, the cool group, and the tricolor group. There will be 6 characters in each group.

Here is the form- Make them realistic; I don't want to make silly appearance rules again.

Name-
Age (14-17)-
Gender-
Group- (Leave Blank)
Description-
Short Personality-
Friends with-
Enemies with-
Helpful item-
ID Number-(Leave Blank)

Pastel Group- 1/6

Dark Group- 1/6

Warm Group- 0/6

Cool Group- 1/6

TriColor Group- 0/6

A few things-
You have to find and catch all of your own food. You are only allowed to help out people in your group. For example- If person A.) is in the Dark Group, and they find food, they can't give it to person B.), if they're on any other team.

Also, I'm going to randomize who finds food, then I'll PM them, so they can find food. Just because this is a game show that is supposed to be hard.

Your character has 3 outfits- a cold-weather one, a hot weather one, and a formal outfit.

Here are the outfits by Group-
Pastel Group-
Cold Weather: White Trench Coat, Camo Pants, a long-sleeved tie-dye Pastel Blue long-sleeved shirt.
Warm Weather: Tie Dye Pastel T-Shirt, with black shorts.
Formal: Female- Knee-length, Pink/Purple/BLue dress, with 4-inch golden heels.
Male- Black tux with Yellow and Blue tie.

Dark Group-
Cold Weather: Black Trench Coat, Black pants, a long-sleeved Navy Blue and Dark Green shirt.
Hot Weather: Navy Blue and Dark Green T-Shirt with Black or Navy Blue shorts.
Formal: Female- Knee Length Black dress with 3 inch black heels. Male- Black Tux with Navy Blue tie.

Warm Group-
Cold Weather- Peachy Trench Coat, Black Pants, and a long sleeved bright red shirt.
Hot Weather- Bright red T-Shirt with orange & black shorts
Formal- Female: Bright Red knee length dress, with 4 inch gold heels.
Male: Black tux with orange tie

Cool Group-
Cold weather: Light blue trench coat, navy blue pants, and a blueish purple long sleeved shirt.
Warm weather: Light blue tshirt and navy blue shorts.
Formal: Female- Knee length light blue dress with 3 inch black heels
Male: Black Tux with blue tie

TriColor Group-
Cold weather: Yellow trench coat, blue pants, and a red long-sleeved shirt
Hot weather: Yellow and Red t-shirt with blue shorts
Formal: Female- Yellow to Redd ombre knee-length dress with 5-inch navy blue heels
Male- Black tux with yellow blue and red tie.

Unless specified, shoes can be vans, flip flops, sandals, hiking boots, or regular tennis shoes. Girls have to either braid their hair or put it into a bun or ponytail.

Back
Top Bottom