Do you like RPing?

• YES!!!!! I LOVE RPING!!!!! (Me too! XD )

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Yeah, I like RPing.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Um, I guess it's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really....

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, I hate RPing. ( -_- )

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • I'm not sure or I'm new to RPing.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
-Ember-

Ember got to the castle and met a large man, he wore servants clothes, "Hello Sir, could you tell me where I could find the sign up for The Aerial Races?" Ember asked him.

-Brandon-

Brandon glanced down at her and sighed, she was just a child, and she was being forced to play in dangerous games, he sighed, "Of course, follow me." He said, and led her through the castle into the room with the Parchment.

-Ember-

Ember walked behind him, "Thank you so much sir!" She said happily and quickly wrote her name before turning back to Brandon, "What is your name Sir?" She asked Brandon curiously.

-Brandon-

Brandon looked a little surprised, "Well if you must know, my name is Brandon." He said, "Why do you want to know?" He inquired.

-Ember-

Ember laughed a little, "You don't hide your emotions very well." She said, "You are the first person I have seen to look troubled at the races, when I said I was signing up, you looked troubled, and I cant say I blame you, but I love my dragon, and he loves me, and we want to work together and win those races." She said smiling.

-Brandon-

Brandon looked a little taken back, "You mean you don't just ride your dragons, you have a connection? No. Relationship with your dragon?" He asked her curiously.

-Ember Lily-

And so the friendship began there, they chatted like old friends for hours, Brandon's point of view changed on the riders and their dragons, and Ember got some insight into the life of a servant, and into the King, who she always thought to be evil and malicious, but Brandon's stories of him just solidified her beliefs, but seemingly too soon Ember left for the stables, wanting to get out with Ashe. She waved goodbye to Brandon and he waved back to her, happy to have made a friend.

-Ember-

Ember got to the castle and met a large man, he wore servants clothes, "Hello Sir, could you tell me where I could find the sign up for The Aerial Races?" Ember asked him.

-Brandon-

Brandon glanced down at her and sighed, she was just a child, and she was being forced to play in dangerous games, he sighed, "Of course, follow me." He said, and led her through the castle into the room with the Parchment.

-Ember-

Ember walked behind him, "Thank you so much sir!" She said happily and quickly wrote her name before turning back to Brandon, "What is your name Sir?" She asked Brandon curiously.

-Brandon-

Brandon looked a little surprised, "Well if you must know, my name is Brandon." He said, "Why do you want to know?" He inquired.

-Ember-

Ember laughed a little, "You don't hide your emotions very well." She said, "You are the first person I have seen to look troubled at the races, when I said I was signing up, you looked troubled, and I cant say I blame you, but I love my dragon, and he loves me, and we want to work together and win those races." She said smiling.

-Brandon-

Brandon looked a little taken back, "You mean you don't just ride your dragons, you have a connection? No. Relationship with your dragon?" He asked her curiously.

-Ember Lily-

And so the friendship began there, they chatted like old friends for hours, Brandon's point of view changed on the riders and their dragons, and Ember got some insight into the life of a servant, and into the King, who she always thought to be evil and malicious, but Brandon's stories of him just solidified her beliefs, but seemingly too soon Ember left for the stables, wanting to get out with Ashe. She waved goodbye to Brandon and he waved back to her, happy to have made a friend.
(nicole is free for rping if you don't want to rp with yourself
lol.png
)

Back
Top Bottom