9th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2018-hatch-a-long

Pics
Anyone have advice for my plan this Spring if/when Dove(the chocolate orpington) goes broody and I switch out her eggs for baby pullets?
Swap at night; it worked for my sister last year with the silkie hen I gave her (the kids fell in love with the silkie and named her, so I couldn't take her when I retrieved the rest of my chickens from her house). My brother-in-law built her a safe broody pen in the bottom of the coop, gave her eggs for a couple weeks, and then they swapped her eggs out at night for some IFA chicks.

:he:barnie:barnie I am a complete and utter idiot. It is listed that it will arrive FRIDAY.... and, for some reason, I kept thinking that was TODAY!!!

I think I need a BYC calendar......

2017-12-07-19-32-08-.png

:he:barnie:barnie I am a complete and utter idiot. It is listed that it will arrive FRIDAY.... and, for some reason, I kept thinking that was TODAY!!!

I think I need a BYC calendar......

I got all confused about that today too.I knew it was Thursday when I got up, but hubby kept thinking it was Friday. By the time he left for work, I was convinced it was Friday lol

Back
Top Bottom