9th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2018-hatch-a-long

Pics
Got lucky and got 2 more eggs today. So 11 eggs in the bator. 1 egg short of a dozen that’s my Silkies what can I say. :p
544888BA-13A4-45D6-AD1D-09142DD96745.jpeg

Here are the 6 candidates. Each from my rangers who are exposed to a ton of Roosters. All have been candled and have great air pockets and shell integrity.

You may choose 1 egg each. Please read all of the replies to this post to make sure you are not selecting a number already chosen. If anyone on this list is not present today, I will select the egg for you tomorrow upon setting.
I will write your BYC name on the egg upon your selection.
Good luck! Make a good choice.
HERE ARE THE Beautiful SPECIMENS..
em-connie
20171210_173716.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the 6 candidates. Each from my rangers who are exposed to a ton of Roosters. All have been candled and have great air pockets and shell integrity.

You may chose 1 egg each. Please all the replies to this pst to make sure you are not selecting a number already chosen. If anyone on this list is not present today, I will select the egg for you tomorrow upon setting.
I will wright your BYC name on the egg upon your selection.
em-connie
View attachment 1206416
I pick #2. :wee :hugs

You may chose 1 egg each. Please all the replies to this pst to make sure you are not selecting a number already chosen. If anyone on this list is not present today, I will select the egg for you tomorrow upon setting.
em-connie
View attachment 1206416

I do want # 1 please

em-connie
View attachment 1206416

Sorry Im not really sure how this works. Lol. Do I need to post a pic of my eggs Im setting with the total number? Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom