9th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2018-hatch-a-long

Pics
I would like to join the hatch along. I work nightshift and will be sleeping tomorrow at noon so I will set mine in the morning at around 9am before I go to bed. :cool:
Welcome Wagon.gif
Welcome to the hatch a long!

Here are the 6 candidates. Each from my rangers who are exposed to a ton of Roosters. All have been candled and have great air pockets and shell integrity.

You may chose 1 egg each. Please all the replies to this pst to make sure you are not selecting a number already chosen. If anyone on this list is not present today, I will select the egg for you tomorrow upon setting.
I will wright your BYC name on the egg upon your selection.
Good luck! Make a good choice.
HERE ARE THE Beautiful SPECIMENS..
em-connie
View attachment 1206416

#5 for me!

Sorry Im not really sure how this works. Lol. Do I need to post a pic of my eggs Im setting with the total number? Thanks. :)
If you are referring to my post, I am setting six eggs for members whom responded to a post I made on page #15 of this thread. :)
This post will explain what I am doing.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...18-hatch-a-long.1209643/page-15#post-19263003
This post will explain why there are numbers.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...18-hatch-a-long.1209643/page-30#post-19279973
roll_2.0213v2.jpg

Here are the 6 candidates. Each from my rangers who are exposed to a ton of Roosters. All have been candled and have great air pockets and shell integrity.

You may chose 1 egg each. Please all the replies to this pst to make sure you are not selecting a number already chosen. If anyone on this list is not present today, I will select the egg for you tomorrow upon setting.
I will wright your BYC name on the egg upon your selection.
em-connie
View attachment 1206416
I'm I the only one who has picked up on this? But does the order of members names who replied that are listed is sorta EGG SHAPED!
1183590-319f43c104dddbf15d777d76060d0f8a.jpg.gif

Last edited:

You may choose 1 egg each. Please read all of the replies to this post to make sure you are not selecting a number already chosen. If anyone on this list is not present today, I will select the egg for you tomorrow upon setting.
I will write your BYC name on the egg upon your selection.
em-connie
View attachment 1206416
#6 :ya....#6 :ya

And that's just one thread! I use to be a Squatch Watcher! :old Back in the day...:gig But it got to be too much to catch up everyday, so I unfollowed:(

I understand that quite often I will follow some with a sick animal to make sure all works out as people who do not read the entire thread start to reply I unwatch so I don't get nasty or when one gets so darn busy

Back
Top Bottom