Ended 9th Annual NYD Hatch a long 2018 HAL Baking & Gingerbread Contest

Pics
tumblr_p1bntu7M7S1vkqhbno1_1280.jpg

Its not a chicken themed gingerbread house, but I wanted to post my chickens reaction (theyre not too sure what to think)

Its not a chicken themed gingerbread house, but I wanted to post my chickens reaction (theyre not too sure what to think)
There is no reason someone couldn't build a coop that looks like what you've baked/built!
Love the "look" on the chicken's face and the head tilt. Good thing you posted it now because if she decides to give it a try, there may not be much left. Of course I don't KNOW that chickens like gingerbread but since they like most everything else, I ASSUME they do.

Ah, the infamous Blooie Coop Gingerbread thingie! Such a sad ending for him.....

He went out with a bang!

I had forgotten about the ending :oops:. It was a awesome gingerbread coop :bow.

@drumstick diva , Buddy didn't have the time yet to bake a coop, but how about a red velvet cake with a past chicken topper? The Snow Angel Chick... I baked the cake, DH iced it and Buddy added the topper:cool:

IMG_7248.jpg

Hey, it meets all the rules....mostly edible and poultry themed, I love it:jumpy.

Now, how long before she tasted it?:D

Suprisingly enough, she had no intrest in eating it! This chicken will eat practically anything- styrofoam, wood, toenail polish- anything that looks remotely edible, but for some reason this gingerbread house just wasn't good enough for her :p

What an adorable photo!!!

I had forgotten about the ending :oops:. It was a awesome gingerbread coop :bow.

@drumstick diva , Buddy didn't have the time yet to bake a coop, but how about a red velvet cake with a past chicken topper? The Snow Angel Chick... I baked the cake, DH iced it and Buddy added the topper:cool:

Very cool!!! (pun intended)

View attachment 1217447

Back
Top Bottom