Ended 9th Annual NYD Hatch a long 2018 HAL Baking & Gingerbread Contest

Pics
We just got a KitchenAid mixer. They have how many colors? Like 25 or 30? We ended up with white. We don't grind meat but I did get the slicer/shredder and the 7 blade spiralizer. Decided the shredder was too coarse for parmesan cheese for pasta but I think the smaller one is "medium" coarse and I see that KA sells a "fine" version. Will have to look into that.

We just got a KitchenAid mixer. They have how many colors? Like 25 or 30? We ended up with white. We don't grind meat but I did get the slicer/shredder and the 7 blade spiralizer. Decided the shredder was too coarse for parmesan cheese for pasta but I think the smaller one is "medium" coarse and I see that KA sells a "fine" version. Will have to look into that.
Chefs Choice makes a very good grinder for the kitchenaid

Last edited:
Or perhaps "Chef's Choice" ;)
Turns out there is a company called Chief's Choice! Related to cleaning products for fire stations.
I fixed it! Thanks.

This:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BVC0LC...t=&hvlocphy=9032521&hvtargid=pla-317885330067

71nwgk3Q9dL._SL1500_.jpg

I have a seasonally demanding schedule and a bizzy / slash fatigued photographer. So I am sifting thru 100 pix that speedy Gondolas made me. My entry is melting... Grace under pressure...
Aperture/white balance/vantage points are off but I am whooped... I am throwing in the towel with my two pix.
GINGER BREAD COOKIES/HOMEMADE PRETZEL FENCING..ON THE FLY HOMEMADE ICING FROST COATINGS... one lb of confection sugar snow fall.. lol..
I am going to use a gallon of milk dipping and eating this MIDNIGHT snack! MY bottom half may need a fitness program... butt it it's worth it.. (get it BUTT it)
View attachment 1222501 View attachment 1222502

AWWWWW... sorry.. too much going on..
View attachment 1222506 View attachment 1222508View attachment 1222509 View attachment 1222511
There are like 80 more pix.. too tired to choose.. Disqualify me I suppose.. It was fun regardless..

I have more entry I will post at the last moment!... HAPPY NEW YEAR CHICKEN PEEPS!
:love I've been waiting to see your entry!

Back
Top Bottom