A Barbezieux Thread.

Pics
this is Obelix at 2 days short of 15 weeks
P1090160.JPG

he's a good inch taller than his sisters already. Anybody know at what age they stop growing?

I'm looking to getting some barbs and appreciate reading everyone's comments.
Other than greenfire is there any other good places that sell them? I saw golden feather but reviews didnt thrill me to try them. I'm in southern KY.

Other than greenfire is there any other good places that sell them? I saw golden feather but reviews didnt thrill me to try them. I'm in southern KY.

They are a hard find these days not many ppl have them anymore . I hatched 8 roos ,one hen my last cycle lol so I'm looking to add to my flock as well . I was going to try Goldfeather Farms since I already have greenfire but j believe they were all imported originally from a select few breeders

They are a hard find these days not many ppl have them anymore . I hatched 8 roos ,one hen my last cycle lol so I'm looking to add to my flock as well . I was going to try Goldfeather Farms since I already have greenfire but j believe they were all imported originally from a select few breeders
I messaged them and no response.
After reading reviews I'll just leave it at that.

We just got some barbezieux and breese from Gold Feather Farms. They came in today. They appear healthy and are active! I called before ordering to check availability. They called back that evening and said tlhe thought he would have them to ship out on Monday. They did ship on Monday and I got them on Tuesday. The only thing I could see that they could improve on is quicker communication. I would buy from them again, at this point.

Back
Top Bottom