A Bielefelder Thread !

Funny you should mention this. I have lots and lots of chicks right now. The amount of feed being wasted is crazy. Today I was checking out Biels on youtube and I saw the neatest water and feed setup I have ever seen. I sent it to my sister. It looks like a closet maid shelf was used but check it out. Never seen such a nice setup!

clap.gif
That is swift. I have a mother hen that likes to scratch at the drinker and knock it over.

Any pics on cleanest and effective brooder waterers and feeders?

My favorite are nipple valve waterers -- whether you use a soda bottle for one nipple bottle cap for the chick brooder or a bucket or jug with side nipples or under-bucket nipples in a large coop -- they will all be great, clean, and keeps the wild birds from mooching off the chicken waterers.

• Bottle Cap Nipple Waterer These are on cacklehatchery or dunlaphatchery websites.

These are photos of the Brite Tap Nipple Valve Waterer that attaches to the spigot of a red Rubbermaid 2-gallon jug. We have 3 of these spaced around the yard for our birds. We keep one inside the coop. These can be hung or left free-standing. I happen to like the portability of these jugs and easy to carry to a cleaning station. Water stays fresh for days and days in these jugs. We add ice cubes in the summer!

Hello! After a ton of reaserch I think I hVe settled on this lovely breed bielefelders!...Now I am aving a hard ti.e tracking down a few Pullets, I am only looking for 3, I am in NW washington, can anyone help?

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom