A BIG Thankyou to the Moderators!

NightsInWhiteSilkies

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 3, 2011
I wanted to say out loud Thank-you to all the moderators for all that you do and keeping this board running so smoothly! Im very appreciative of this site and all the info its helped in guide me with knowledge on things to do that I wouldnt of ever thought was a problem or something I should be aware of.
One moderator in paticular--- Silkiechicken~! You really are a good moderator who is very helpful and has always given me sound advice. Thankyou very much for being such a great mod but also a very kind human being! YOU ROCK CHICKIE!!!
smile.png

I think the owner and moderators deserve a shout out as they so dilegently work to keep this site drama free and are helpful to newbs and others who have been here for awhile and all the while they are pretty quiet doing this behind the scenes while we all sit and post our threads and chime in on discussions of sorts.

Thank-you folks for all you do for us on here!

Happy New Years!
smile.png

Last edited:
What a wonderful idea. They do keep this site so wonderful. Thank you to all of you. And Happy New Years to all of you.
thumbsup.gif

I agree as well! I was actually thinking about posting something like this, but you put it better than I would have.

This forum has to be the most well moderated forum I've ever seen...(if not the only well-moderated forum I've ever seen)!

I've actually never participated in any other forum because people can be so mean!!! I've always been afraid to post anywhere else...
hide.gif
gig.gif

Thanks, mods!!! Keep up all your hard work; we appreciate you.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom