Thanks to all the BYC moderators

Aug 25, 2023
Priceville, AL
My Coop
My Coop
I'm just here to say thank you to all the BYC moderators for keeping up the amazing work they do to run the website. You guys make this place a fun and amazing place to spend your time. Everyone else, if you want to show your appreciation for the moderators, please do! They work hard to keep the website running smoothly.

You guys are awesome!

I'm just here to say thank you to all the BYC moderators for keeping up the amazing work they do to run the website. You guys make this place a fun and amazing place to spend your time. Everyone else, if you want to show your appreciation for the moderators, please do! They work hard to keep the website running smoothly.

You guys are awesome!
I agree the moderators of byc are amazing BYC wouldn’t be a thing without them. :bow

You guys are awesome!
Thank you for taking the time to express your gratitude to the BYC moderators! Our team really do an incredible job ensuring that the BYC community maintains a positive and enjoyable atmosphere... which is a very challenging (and often thankless) thing they do daily.

We are so very lucky to have the world's BEST moderators and members!

1697021550572.png

@Silkies4Days Thank you for noticing that BYC moderators are the best I have seen. I have been on the board of directors for many of my professional organizations that have listservs and message boards - so I have seen a lot of moderators. BYC is by far the best. They allow us to have freedom of speech without bias, but step in when needed. Thank you to all of the dedicated professional moderators here.

Back
Top Bottom