A bird haunting...not for faint of heart..

Geez. nice to know the company we keep.
hide.gif

ROFLMBO!!

I talked to DW this morning and she said he has not been there last few days. I think I lost him in Indiana.... so if your from there....Watch out!

We cannot be sure about the devil bird being gone yet.

It could be sunspot activity sowing its actions. It could be needed to spread fear in other places on this great earth.

or it could be lulling the Mrs. into a false sense of security.

They cannot be trusted or forgotten. like history, those that forget are doomed to repeat it.

Run. RUN!

And never look back!
Now, now Ralphie, don't be paranoid. We must look at all the facts. Sourland, were you dressed in nightclothes or some such skimpy outfit? Ralphie, did the bird from h - e - double hockey sticks ever sing to you? Sourland, did the chickadee glare at you omenously (sp)? Does the club have big picture windows? Did the chickadee follow you back? Is he staring in the windows right now? In my opinion, I think he just misses Ralphie. If it was me Sourland, I would just enjoy the idea of having a celebrity around as I'm sure once Ralphie gets back to Minnesota the chickadee will return to his place.

The bird did indeed stare at me as it hopped closer branch by branch. It did not follow me back to my truck - just sat there staring, "Dee dee dee, dee dee dee." Then, poof it was gone.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom