A Bird Swap Meet Every Week! For Central KY

Well I got there about 9:45 and there were still quite a few people there. It was crazy after those nice sunshiny days it was cloudy and the winds were BITTER! My daughter went with me and we heard baby goats so we had to go check it out....there was an auction at 12:00 and they had about 60 goats (about 15 babies), 15 sheep, 6 calves, 7 pigs, and, 1 pony. As we were leaving my daughter who is 6 put her hands on her hips and told me...."You didn't buy any ducks, chickens, or roosters; and you didn't buy me a chick, or even a goat. Why did we come." LOL! I tried to explain that we could not travel all the way to Kansas with a goat in the backseat with her and her brother. She just didn't understand. Lucky for us
roll.png
our friend had a pet turtle he was tired of and "Tiger" made the trip in the backseat with them.

I swear I cannot go anywhere without animals finding us.
big_smile.png

HAHA! She seems like a sassy one, just like my neice. Got to love them for it tho. I gote used to long ago that when it comes to chickens and we go somewhere when there are chickens for sale, somehthing is coming home with me wether I know it or not. Kinda sneaks up on,....kind like impulse shopping.

~Casey

I was out there yesterday, got a pair, my gf got a hen with a baby chick, and she also got 3 little peeps, lol. Iam going this upcoming sat and I will be selling a few birds including some ariental pheasants as well. Anyone else going to be there this up coming sat

I will Be selling 2 7 month old RIR (there really nice), 2 random bannys, a hybrid pheasant (mix between a lady amheirst and a red golden) A Red golden, and a Yellow golden. I will be carrying extra cash for some hens i need, I got chukar and pheasant eggs that need to be sat ASAP and they dont sit, but i heard banny hens and game hens are the best to sit on the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom