*A Blue Poultry Contest!*OVER*RESULTS POSTED*PG 13*11/19/08*

Everyone has great birds!! but I think the Araucana is IT.

We are all waiting for the results!

pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif

I had one more blue I was addind that day but I left in the middle and kind
barnie.gif
shaddered my ankle so I have beeen in hospital for days now and By the way Happy late Birthday. hope to be able to see results soon

Quote:
Oh, Im so sorry you were hurt! I'm going to work on my results post right now...I hope you are recovering okay? Everyone else...I'm back and working on it!! Tina
big_smile.png

Okay........
Sunday-Birthday, Monday-MRI/whoops, allergic to they dye the injected me with, goofed me up good!, Tuesday a.m. 8 year old popped his elbow out of its socket, at the Dr. all morning, Tuesday p.m., boys had Dr. appts 2 hrs away, got home late last night! So here we goooooo.........this was soooo hard to do, you cant even imagine, so Drum rolls Please!!!!!!!!!

Honors go to:

Third Place Winner: Bama Chicken's Blue Boy Rooster (post #89)

Second Place Winner: Modern Man Ryans Blue Red Rosecomb Cockeral (post #45)

First Place Winner: Peachicks Blue Sumatra Rooster(post #80)

And now the final winner, the GRAND CHAMPION
yippiechickie.gif
WINNER OF THE BLUES CONTEST IS:
yippiechickie.gif

~~~~~~~~~Bec's Delaware Blue Hen Ceasar~~~~~~~~~~~
(post #50)

This was an amazing show, we got to see so many beautiful birds, and they are all winners!! Thank you so much for joining the fun!! Would the winners please PM me so that I can make arrangements to get them their chosen prizes??

Last edited:
Awwww Frank Sumatra won 1st place!!??? how cool is that?!!
Thanks so much!! he's such a Handsome boy!!!! His girl Nancy Sumatra is pretty too dont ya think?

And ya know, the peacock is really the only BLUE bird entered in the contest!! LOL

Congrats toe Bec (Beautiful!) and to the other winnders.... what fun!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom