A Box of Monsters

Apparently someone accessed my ebay account and won an auction for a dozen Isbar eggs. Looks like we're going for round 2 in the incubator.

The babies that hatched in round 1 are just the sweetest things. I assume they imprinted on me. ❤️
I bet those other 2 chick's were the one's that did that. They want more cyborg friend's.

9/10 survived shipped. These are louder than my last 2 sets of chicks. See these little flockers!!!!

Attachments

• 20220823_142602.jpg
    20220823_142602.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20220823_142006.jpg
    20220823_142006.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 2
I woke up this morning to 2 female Bielefelder's from the shipped egg's that are fluffed up. There are a couple more egg's in there that have the little chips in the shell. I didn't sleep well last night, and kept waking up. I just got up a bit ago, and am having my coffee. I'll take pictures later.

I woke up this morning to 2 female Bielefelder's from the shipped egg's that are fluffed up. There are a couple more egg's in there that have the little chips in the shell. I didn't sleep well last night, and kept waking up. I just got up a bit ago, and am having my coffee. I'll take pictures later.
u need to WAKE UP!!!!! if u dont those little monster will leave only bones for us to find!!!!!! dont let em get you.

Back
Top Bottom