A Call For Prayer

ChicknThief

Songster
12 Years
Jan 12, 2008
Nor Cal
My whole life is upside-down right now. Without getting too deeply into the details, I have moved out of my home and left my husband. I am living out of a bag at a family member's home.

After a lot of discussion, I have decided to take him back conditionally. I have set out a series of proverbial hoops for him to jump through to prove to me that there will be no repeat of what caused me to leave in the first place. I will not become one of those women that gets entrenched in an inescapable cycle.

We are really trying to work it out. Neither of us truly wants to call it quits. So far he has far exceeded my hopes and expectations. I guess now the true test is to see if it will stick, or if it will cycle back to the way it was before. In the meantime I will be staying with my aforementioned family member for the next 3 months. During this time, he has the opportunity to hit the reset button. We will either come out the other side of this stronger, or divorcees. Time will tell which.

Before any judgmental people jump on here, this was no petty skirmish. The "hoops" I have put in place are entirely reasonable and completely necessary for establishing a renewed and healthy marriage.

Those of you who pray, please pray for me, my husband, and our marriage. Those of you who don't, please send positive thoughts/energy my way way. I need all the help I can get.

Thank you

Prayers and positive thoughts!

hugs.gif
fl.gif

I know things will come out the way they should. Marriage is such a precious thing but sometimes things just truely are broken and you have no choice. Do what you need to. Its a hard thing to fix a marriage and even harder to know when you need to remove yourself from it. Prayers and positive thoughts for you.

I wish both of you the best and hope that your relationship will reach a place that is best for both of you.
hugs.gif

prayers going out. check out Dynamic Marriage, that class changed my marriage in the BEST way. Also, if you ever need help, prayers or marital help please PM Me. my wife and i are Marriage counselors that LOVE to help out and Grow marriages.

Thought I would update you all...

After more than 2 weeks, I have moved back in. He has gone above and beyond all my hopes and expectations. I just couldn't stay away the full 3 months. We are still going to seek counseling, and we have finally found a church that we both feel comfortable and at home in. Things are definitely looking up.

Thank you all for your support
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom