A cat RP - by Nix

Would anyone join a new cat RP if NixNoodleNumbat started it?

• Yes, that's a great idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There are too many RPs

• I would, but I'm in too many RPs already...

• I don't RP

• I wouldn't join a cat RP.

• I don't want Nix to own it

• Other

• Total voters
Quote:
Yup. Sorry.
lol.png

Quote:
Sure.

Could I be both?
tongue.png

yes of course LOL here is the think

@~SunPride~@

Sunpride is a odd pride, it is a cheetah pride, ruled by a DNA fluke leader, a black cheetah with blue eyes

Leader~ Abioye: a black furred, blue eyed cheetah female, little is known about her background.

deputy~

warriors:

Boipelo: being very joyful (hence her name) and has a lovey golden fur with nice spots.

Chiumbo: the smallest of the members of Sunpride, but is the best hunter

Ime: has GREAT patience with her daughter, Kagiso, who is getting in mischief what seems every day.

cubs

Kagiso: cub of Ime, father unknown.

elders~

This has been edited for grammar and spelling.

I was hovering between the too many Rps and the YEP!

lol.png

I guess I picture this one kinda as I did when Wc first started, I guess it just has more of a clan feel to it.
So if it is made, you will have at least one Rp'er, even if she has a keyboard which constantly wants to use French accents....
tongue.png

We have too kitty's, both strays.
Our first one, the ever-moody Pudge, was our second pet EVER, she came from the pound. About 8 years ago, believe it or not, we were the people who thought all chickens/ducks came in white, farm animals smelled and only belonged on a farm or in a zoo, all you people were crazier than a barrel of drunken chipmunks and Silkies were a new type of rabbit....

Boy cat showed up at our door starved beyond the point of skinny, shocked our vet.
th.gif
He had all kinds of things, nothing serious, worms and such but he wouldn't have lasted much longer. He is the friendliest cat in the world, at least so far as I have met.

Boom! I just made a page.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom