A Celebration at Fluffy Butt Acres

Congratulations and thank you! The chicken photo here was taken on Snowdonia a week ago (at the foot of Cadair Idris), when this little hen came up to say hello. I gave her some grape bits, and snagged a photo. Sadly, my daughter no longer keeps chickens (yet we were able to rehome them and their lovely belongings to a lakeside home with ducks and the promise that they would not be eaten). Happy chicken love 🐓🐥❤️ to all! Diolch.
It is Time to Celebrate

This Sunday we passed 10,000 pages and 100,000 posts at Fluffy Butt Acres. It has caused me to want to stop and celebrate. All of you tagged below on this thread have contributed at least 1 post that led us to that 100,000 post milestone. So I wanted to invite those of you who have not stayed with the thread, back for our celebration. These milestones are a result of all of your input and participation.

So how are we celebrating?

You should all know how much I love pictures of chickens so we are celebrating with 2 options.

Option 1
Post a picture of every chicken you ever posted a photo of on the thread. This is the most challenging of the two options but I think it is the most fitting. I also think that it is fun to go back through photos of my chickens so there is that.

Option 2
Post your three absolute most bestest favorite pictures you have take of your chickens.

Please post your photos on the Fluffy Butt Acres Thread, not here.

I hope that many of you will come back for the celebration. I have asked that everyone try to post their pictures by Midnight Eastern time (US) on Tuesday but I'm not going to squabble if you are a little late.

I hope to see you all back at Fluffy Butt Acres at least one more time. Thank you all for being a part of the thread.

Attachments

• E68E49CF-EDA0-4110-8C08-8511D64132DD.jpeg
    E68E49CF-EDA0-4110-8C08-8511D64132DD.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Congratulations and thank you! The chicken photo here was taken on Snowdonia a week ago (at the foot of Cadair Idris), when this little hen came up to say hello. I gave her some grape bits, and snagged a photo. Sadly, my daughter no longer keeps chickens (yet we were able to rehome them and their lovely belongings to a lakeside home with ducks and the promise that they would not be eaten). Happy chicken love 🐓🐥❤️ to all! Diolch.
That's amazing!

Back
Top Bottom