A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Its aggravating, the sell a disinfectant in the UK that eliminates the little buggers. I can't find anything like it in the US. Don't bother asking me the name it'll take an hr to back track and find it. Point is do y'all know of anything in the US that destroy it in the ground

JR, How are you faring this storm?

Memphis, Its just getting to me so You've already had the fun, you OK?

Ralphie, the weather channel is claiming this one will hit your area as well...

So far, max wind has been 12mph--but my directional indicator is spinning. Got a 1/4" of rain in the last ten or so minutes.

Not sure where everyone else is at. Feedman, I think you to are in the path. Let me know how you fare.

I am SO glad I put a piece of wall against the coop the other night when it was just sprinkling (the turkey is broody in the run)! I guess everyone had a good storm go through today.

Quote: In case you don't know, the powder dose for a severe outbreak is 1.5 teaspoons per gallon for five days, then 1/3 teaspoon for 7-14 days. Ignore the direction on the bag, they are for cattle, and ignore any post that says it's 1/2 teaspoon.
big_smile.png

Liquid dose is 2 teaspoons per gallon for 5 days, then 1/2 teaspoon for 7-14 days.

Back
Top Bottom