A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

(no clue how to tell them apart)
I've been wondering this same thing myself. My tom is split to narri, so I expect narris and golden narris, as well as bronzes and red bronzes from some of my hens. I've noticed that some hatch with 3 stripes on their head, and some hatch with a cross on their head. I thought that might be a way to tell. So far at one month old, the crosses and the stripes are feathering the same. :idunno

Checked a little bit ago and nothing... checked just now at 11pm (past my bedtime) and 7 are pipping externally! No unzipping yet but humidity and temps are stable. Might wake up to some poults! Probably start seeing some tomorrow and the next day.

The broody pile is doing a good job :) I checked on them this morning while I was feeding everyone. I couldn't find the one at first but it was under Pebbles whole the other one was under Princess. Mary is acting as the Nanny I guess... She's just kinda there lol. Princess made some strange noises at me but nobody made any attempt to attack. Hopefully, the three of them together will do a good raising the babies :)

Back
Top Bottom