A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Daisy went to the birthday party today! A good time was had by all! They had a nice chunk of watermelon for her. There were several kids there that had never met a turkey. They loved her! The dad said it was more fun having Daisy than the clown they hired last year. We stayed about 20 minutes. The littlest kid started crying when we were leaving. None of the kids wanted her to go. She rode on my lap in the golf cart. She loved it! She wants one!

Daisy went to the birthday party today! A good time was had by all! They had a nice chunk of watermelon for her. There were several kids there that had never met a turkey. They loved her! The dad said it was more fun having Daisy than the clown they hired last year. We stayed about 20 minutes. The littlest kid started crying when we were leaving. None of the kids wanted her to go. She rode on my lap in the golf cart. She loved it! She wants one!
So funny! Maybe you and Daisy ought to go into a partnership and start a birthday party business. You’d be quitting your day job in no time! :gig:gig:gig

Lol, such a spoiled little diva! I'm glad everyone had a good time! All these kids that she influences are going to grow up and have pet turkeys!

So funny! Maybe you and Daisy ought to go into a partnership and start a birthday party business. You’d be quitting your day job in no time! :gig:gig:gig

Great idea! She would be a celebrity!

Funny how one big blue bird can captivate the kids & adults alike. Wish kids could spend more time outdoors instead of in front of their video games. I think I told you, Daisy's regular gang of kids all want turkeys instead of puppies. Maybe there is hope for turkey lovers in the future generations!!

Ok a pile of babies
20190810_212532.jpg
ok some have flat beaks and some will grow up to be chickens.... but there are some cute silver colored poults too!

Ok turkey people.
I have turkey eggs hatching today. . one out two to go.
20190811_101115.jpg

Problem is the other two eggs pipped at the wrong end. :th
They have been externally pipped since at least midnight last night when I noticed. It's almost 1 in the afternoon now. .
How much longer should I wait before starting an assist?
I got worried about an hour ago if they were breathing and I peeled the membrane away from their pip holes. :oops:
Might have been a mistake I don't know. But they are still alive so far. :fl
20190811_123249.jpg
20190811_123304.jpg

Back
Top Bottom